Additional Purchase Options
- 32 Kilobyte FIFO Option: $195.00
- 128 Kilobyte FIFO Option: $395.00
- Binary Event Search (BES) Option: $895.00
- High Speed Capture Option: $795.00
- IEEE-1284 Protocol Decoder and Analyzer Option: $2495.00
- Use the Silent Hawk III as a IEEE-1284 protocol capture or analyzer tool.
- Supports all IEEE-1284 protocols including ECP, EPP, Nibble, Byte, Compatibility and Extensibility Modes.
- Captures both forward and reverse printer commands and data.
- Behaves like an asynchronous logic analyzer when using Event Capture Mode.
- Saves time and increases productivity when used with the MLC and IEEE-1284 Decoder and Analyzers Option.
High Speed Capture Option
If this option is purchased with a Silent Hawk® III, the unit's specifications change. This package allows much faster speeds for each data capture mode of the Silent Hawk®. In Host Strobe Mode, a forward data capture speed of one megabyte per second can be easily sustained. In IEEE-1284 Analysis Mode a capture rate of five hundred kilobytes per second is obtainable. The High Speed Capture Option include a FIFO upgrade that brings the maximum FIFO size to 128 kilobytes from the standard 4 kilobyte buffer.
Silent Hawk® III Specifications
||IBM AT or IEEE-1284 compatible
||DOS 5.0 or later
|Hard Disk Space Required
|Burst Capture Rate
|Sustained Capture Rate
(Unless the High Speed Capture Option is purchased)
|Playback Data Rate
|Max Captured File Size
||Less than 1 LS Load
|DCU FIFO Capability
||4.00 Kilobytes (Unless a larger FIFO Option has been purchased)
||2.4" H x 4.7" W x 6.4" D
|DCU Power Source
||120 VAC 60 Hz/12 VDC 800 mA AC adapter
(220 VAC 50Hz - Supplied with European version)
* Using a RAM Drive - Specifications subject to change without notice.